Conceived as a critical enabler in the quest to Lift (the poor in) Onicha Out of Poverty (LOOP), the initiative seeks to bring about a shift amongst ndi Onicha from:
- Consumption to production
- Applicant/employee mindset to entrepreneurial spirit/drive Individualism to collaboration/partnership
- Short-termism to a longer-term focus.
Central to the initiative is the need to interrogate the ethical, moral and professional values of ndi Onicha, in the context of ife eji abu Onicha erika.
- Change mindset of ndi Onicha from a welfare mentality to a more productive, capitalist and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Foster adoption and support of wealth creation, entrepreneurship and long-term capital development initiatives .
- Encourage Onicha youths to embrace diversification of professional interests to include entrepreneurship and technology-enabled professions
Launch of Values Reorientation Initiative
Click on the brown to download our value reorientation materials.