Ado Business Incubation Centre (ABIC)
ABIC is a non-profit technology focused incubator with a mandate to bring digital skills and technology entrepreneurship to the commercial city of Onitsha and South East in general. It is a community led initiative implemented by astute volunteer professionals from across the globe who have a mission to deliver youth empowerment via digital skills training and technology business incubation.
- Technology Talent (Potential and Professionals)
- Digital Entrepreneurs
- Digital resources: Software Developers, Social Media Marketers, business analysts, IT Architects, etc.
- Community: General public, traders, schools, businesses, government, etc.
- To setup an ecosystem in Onitsha where transitory and facilitative assistance is given to digital entrepreneurs, enterprises, or start-ups
- To foster ideation, business development, innovation and technology application for growth of enterprises in Onitsha and across the entire South East.
- To advance the accumulation of market, technical, and competitive information for the benefit of ecosystem members and the community.
- To be a focal point of entrepreneurial activity, networking between tenant companies, the business community, and potential partners.
- Emerging Companies: early or growth stage start-ups with innovative technology-enabled businesses in the focus sectors which can be commercialized within two years and with the potential to have a high impact in the community.
- Established firms: access to design ad prototyping and provided value-added business assistance/mentoring services and workforce development
- Investors: Pipeline of companies with established proof of concept
ABIC Events Gallery
A cross-section of participants at the ABIC business training
Presentation of certificates of participation to attendees of the ICT workshop organized by ABIC in conjunction with OLEC
A cross-section of participants at the ABIC Digital marketing training.
A cross-section of participants at the ABIC ICT/Digital marketing training.