OnAF Cooperative Team
OnAF recognises the contribution of cooperators for the attainment of social development goals; eradication of poverty, generation of food and productive employment and enhancement of social interaction. It is against this background that the OnAF Cooperative Team has been established to operate primarily in the spaces that corporate systems cannot and will not fill.
- The OnAF Cooperative Team focuses on:
- Facilitating the provision of soft loans to youths within the Onitsha traditional community in order to assist them in earning livelihoods through skilled works, farming and apprenticeship.
- Supervision of the operations of cooperative societies.
- Creation of new cooperative societies .
- Provision of cooperative education and advisory services to the cooperative societies
- Strengthening the pull of cooperatives funds through investments in shares, thrift savings and special members’ deposit